Town of Tewksbury
1009 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Department of Public Works Forms
The following forms can be used to report problems to the Department of Public Works. More forms will be added shortly.

Report a concern to the DPW:

Submit a claim to the Town Clerk:
These property damage claims forms need to be dropped off or mailed to the Town Clerk's Office.